Infolog Search Portal
Fully auditable one-stop information environment that reduces risk, while increasing speed and productivity. Single login to multiple information sources, and you control the datasets and search services each group or user can access.
- All of the search services you and your people need in one user-friendly and streamlined environment.
- Assertively being added to as new and useful data sets become available.
- Audit and Usage reporting at multiple levels to assist with your compliance requirements.
- Real-time reporting options such as $ spend via file, cost centre, group, query type. All exportable to for further usage.
- Customised Search Services to meet a specific business requirement or workflow. On-boarding for Client or Supplier, Claims, Ultimate Beneficial Owner Search, Social Media Search, Global Company Officer Search, Asset Search’s, Infolog Identity Plus.. + more
- Drill down accelerators – instant secondary search on the findings that leverage earlier work.
- Extended reports that go deeper and wider to enhance decision making.
- Report export options to .pdf, .csv/excel, email, and visualisation tools. Bulk export of multiple report results is available for specific services (e.g. PPSR).
- Sharing capability between groups and users to support your business processes.
- Video-on-demand training and reference including potential certification cycles.
Infolog Bulk Search Service
Infolog Bulk Data Service. With application in areas such as Conflict of Interest, AML and General data verification bulk search enables you to streamline processes.
Verifying, checking, updating and enhancing can all be done in bulk. We can provide bulk extracts of data to your specification from our data sets.
- Anti-money laundering confirmations and validation of your customer data can be undertaken with the Bulk Search service.
- Relationships between parties can be explored and exposed, supporting Conflict of Interest audits, or at a procurement level to ensure diversity of supply and meet internal risk requirements.
- If you need to extend the data you have, such as adding postcodes GIS or directors, we compare your data with ours and provide the additions you require.
- Where bulk data is transferred, Infolog hosts a secure file transfer server that supports SSH SFTP and HTTPS web client access. The server can perform both public key authentication with a password for SFTP connections and IP whitelisting. The solution is HIPAA Compliant and FIPS 140-2 validated, with full logging and auditing.
Get customised reports to meet specific business needs. Custom reports run multiple queries which are then returned with a scored summary page, and with the relevant reports attached. These can strip cost from your processes while improving consistency and accuracy.
We can tailor existing template reports to support your needs in the following areas:
- Infolog Identity Plus for compliance in Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Client processes.
- Supplier Reports for processes such as procurement, or in audit to identify providers who may have set a business structure to circumvent rules or gain access to higher funding.
- On-boarding customers and clients.
- Licensing of businesses or individuals by government or regulatory authority.
- Extended Companies Report for corporate and government organisations to assess risk and identify links between entities.
- Insolvency / Asset Reports to locate assets belonging to a person or entity over any time period.
Infolog Service Layers/API’s
Infolog Service Layers/API’s and Cognitive API’s. Infolog provides a range of Application Protocol Interfaces (APIs) to integrate our services into your business systems. Your IT system can get the search results returned directly to complete the relevant business process or move to the next stage in the process.
- Cognitive API’s – automation and robotics demand smarter data queries. Single call Cognitive API’s deliver consolidated information that’s easy to consume and score, a key component in your automated decision process.
- Infolog Base APIs – provides your systems with direct access to ‘Big Data’, but without the costs of accruing, storing, managing, validating, cleansing, keeping up to date or hosting the data.
- Infolog will partner with you with you to ensure our API solution meets your requirements.
- As Infolog adds new services and features, we define upgrade paths and future features to our API solutions.
Infolog Notification Service
You will be notified when your selected ‘detail of interest’ within an entity changes. Integrated into your business processes, notifications enable you to operate in a proactive rather than reactive manner, which reduces downstream costs and exposure to risk. Developed to scale with a government client, this suite is essential once you engage in application of notifications into your business processes (Procurement, clients, AML applications).
Infolog has a complete ‘Notification Suite’ which allows you to manage all your Notifications easily at file level, by group, notification type or in bulk.
- Procurement – Reduce business risk by monitor changes in suppliers, and ensure diversity of supply.
- Business Process – set detail required to trigger a general business process.
- AML/CFT Act Monitoring. The Notification Service simplifies complex compliance requirements in relation to your ongoing monitoring.
- Other uses include audit, credit control and investigation.
Infolog offers multiple services to support your procurement process. With input from Government and Corporate clients, we have developed an ‘Onboarding – Client or Supplier’ report.
We appreciate the importance of these decisions, as getting it wrong is costly. Reduce risk, while increasing the speed and value achieved. The Infolog onboarding report can also disclose ‘Conflicts of Interest’.
- Our ‘Ultimate Beneficial Owner’ is a component of our On-boarding report. Relationships between parties can be explored and exposed, to ensure diversity of supply and meet internal risk requirements.
- Infolog ‘Notifications of change’ also support your procurement team, reduce business risk, Infolog makes it simple to monitor changes in your suppliers and supply line structure, and ensure diversity of supply.
- Protect your brand by knowing exactly who you are doing business with.
- We offer these services via the Portal but can offer bulk services in this area to review your existing providers.
- Infolog is the complete procurement package from basic credit reporting right through to full due diligence.
Infolog can deliver a custom-built app, or partner with your chosen software developers to build apps that add value to your business and your customers. Your creativity and insights will be supported by high-quality information.
- Mobile applications can be supported with the many Infolog data services.
- Information can be verified and passed back to you directly, or passed back to you in an enhanced form via Infolog.
- Nothing beats an aesthetically pleasing UI that delivers a smooth and intuitive user experience.
Single Sign On (SSO)
Infolog supports secure SSO which allows your people to move easily between your system and ours.
- Your people only have to login once to move between your software application and the Infolog Portal with all its resources.